Introduction: I can provide solutions for people to navigate, recreate and reconstruct their lives moving forward while they’re in transit to their transformation. Also, to create a realistic livable balance plan between their personal and business lifestyle so they can live in abundance.
“You don’t have to journey through life alone”
Who Am I?
Sharon L. White
- An Air Force Brat!
- Navy Veteran! six (6) years/ship and shore
- Wife of a Navy Retired Husband (husband served 20 years)
- writer, traveler, crafty
- Married mother of 2 teenagers and 2 adults (stepchildren).
- AA – Liberal Arts Minor in Literature
- BS- Workforce in Education and Development Specialize Curriculum Development / Human Resource
- M.Ed- Master in Education Specialize in Instructional Technology
- She is Certified Life Coach, Executive Coach, Teen Coach, Divorce Coach, Transition Coach.
- Speaker/Workshops engagements: Teenagers Transitioning to Young Adulthood, Single Lifestyle, Divorce “Now What?” And “Date Thyself.”
- E-commerce: multiple passionate business owner
- Homeschooling and cyber school teacher/mom